Birch Vs Bamboo
WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE?
When ordering a custom PLYWERK wood print you may ask yourself, birch or bamboo? Which is better? What's the difference?
While we can't make this decision for you, we can help you understand some of the major differences between the two. Luckily, in a match between Birch Vs. Bamboo, there's only one winner..you!
- 3/4" Thick sustainable birch wood
- Cabinet quality with 3/4" solid birch core
- Lighter weight than bamboo wood
- Pretty layered side profile
- Blank canvas of choice by fine artists
- Most popular selection for custom wood prints
- Shop Birch Showing Prints Showing Wood Grain
- Shop Birch Custom Prints No Wood Grain
- Shop Birch Blank Prints
- 3/4" Thick sustainable bamboo wood
- Actually grass not wood, in fact one of the fastest growing plants on the earth
- Heavier weight than birch wood
- Two different side profiles:
- "Flute" side is "Sexy" and stylish
- "Layered" side is beautifully simple
- More expensive than birch but the feel in your hands is unmistakable
- Shop Bamboo Custom Prints
- Shop Bamboo Blank Prints